Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Math-M-Addicts is committed to protecting the privacy of its students and members.
Math-M-Addicts may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, institution affiliation, credit card number, checking account number, or date of birth for course enrollment. This personal information is collected and used by Math-M-Addicts staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
The Math-M-Addicts does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organizations. Math-M-Addicts may generate e-mails for the following types of communication:
- Notification e-mails to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Transactional e-mails, which are the result of a business transaction initiated with Math-M-Addicts.
- Relationship e-mails, which are sent as an informational service because of a relationship with Math-M-Addicts.
- Commercial e-mails, which are sent to promote a Math-M-Addicts product or service (you may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
- Correspondence from Math-M-Addicts staff as a result of a communication initiated by a member or customer.
E-mails that you may opt out of will include instructions on how to do so.
Math-M-Addicts may occasionally send informational or promotional materials to members and customers. You may choose to exclude yourself from all, none, or only non-Math-M-Addicts mailings by contacting the Member Services Department (see Contact Information).
Math-M-Addicts uses third-party agents for several business purposes, including credit card validation, hotel booking, and shipping. These agents are permitted to use your personal information only to provide Math-M-Addicts with a specific service and not for any other purpose. Please contact Math-M-Addicts Member Service Department (see Contact Information) if you believe this policy has been violated.
Math-M-Addicts makes every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. Math-M-Addicts may also disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary.
Non-personal information is collected behind the scenes by the Math-M-Addicts web server and is used to compile general website usage statistics or facilitate access to restricted website services. Such information includes:
- IP addresses of computers
- Browser-related information
- Locations visited on the website
- HTTP cookies
IP addresses are used to verify access rights of licensed subscribers to Math-M-Addicts products that require license agreements. They also aid in the general administration of the website.
Several forums are hosted on the Math-M-Addicts website. The inherent public nature of these forums dictates that Math-M-Addicts assumes no responsibility for protecting the information disclosed on them by users. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in public forums.
How can you update your personal Information?
You can make changes to personal information in several ways:
- Contact Math-M-Addicts Member Services (see Contact).